Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver Download Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS – We are in this article to help you to discover total specifics of full features driver and software program . Select the appropriate driver that appropriate for your os.
Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver Downloads for Microsoft 32Bit-64Bit and Macbook Operating System.
Simply Download the proper driver which works with your platform.p
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver for windows 32bit Download
Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver for windows 64bit Download
Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver for Macintosh Operating System Download
Method 1: How to install Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver.
Using Installation CD, how to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver.
- Be certain your personal computer is ready with CD/DVD drive.
- The Unit installation cd of the scanner came together with accessories package.
- USB cable to connect with the Epson WorkForce Driver.
Tips to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver via CD/DVD drive.
- Turn on your laptop or computer where you want in order to install Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver.
- Unless you are requested to connect USB to the computer please do not connect it.
- Just insert CD/DVD into your computer and execute the setup file. It sets off to start the Installation wizard. Then follow the instruction until it’s complete.
- During the process you are going to be ask to connect USB cable among the scanner and the computer.
- So wait around for that and link up as long as it suggests you to connect. It is going to detect the scanner and proceed to following step if all proceeds perfectly.
- Enter the values for each and every element of the wizard and finish the installation.
- Now you can print from Epson WorkForce Driver as the driver has setuped.
Method 2: How to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver.
Using installation file (without having CD/DVD), how to set-up the scanner.
- Download installation file of individual Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver from the above recommendedlink.
- USB cable to link up with the scanning device.
Guidelines to install driver for LaserJet Pro scanner using downloaded installation file.
- Switch on your desktop in places you prefer to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver.
- Unless you are implied to link up USB cable to the pc, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you haven’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to launch the Set up wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the performance of this particular wizard you must link up USB cable between Epson WorkForce Driver and your computer.
- So lose time waiting for that and link up only when it actually asks you to link up. It is going to recognize the Epson WorkForce Driver and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each and every element of the wizard and complete the setup.
- Now your scanner is prepared to take advantage of as the software of Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver set-uped successful.
Method 3: How to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver manually.
Using “Add a scanner” option in Windows, how to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver manually.
- Download scanning device software and installation file of LaserJet Pro scanner from the recommended link.
- USB cable to connect with the scanner.
Guidelines to set-up Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver utilizing obtained setup file.
- Turn on your personal computer where you plan to setup Epson Workforce 2660 Linux Driver.
- Just connect USB cable between pc and laser scanner.
- Extract the application zip files to a file location.
- Press on Start button and then type “scanner”. You could possibly get an option like “Add a scanner”. Just click that.
- The following guide asks to indicate the location where the driver placed. Do that based on the progress.
- Just answer the particular wizard alternatives till the configuration of the Epson WorkForce Scanner Finished.
The earlier mentioned guide helped you to setup Epson Driver software and make the laser scanner working fine. Thanks for reading!